Includes correspondence between Ferguson-Smith and Prof David Miles Danks, Dr R G H Cotton and Kerry Fowler of the Royals Children's Hospital in Melbourne, Dr Heather M Dick, Prof K H Degenhardt, and Prof Ian Donald. Also includes Ferguson-Smith's advice to Professor Eric Doyle, Our Lady's Hospital for Sick Children, Dublin, on establishing a cytogenetic service in Dublin.
Ferguson-Smith correspondence, D
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 UGC 188/3/4/17
- Dates of Creation19 Apr 1978-25 Oct 1978
- Physical Description17 pages
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact the duty archivist to apply for permission to view this material.