Folder titled "Drawer 3, No 5, The Amalgamation 1918, section: AFS - RJ - CCC". Includes:
- list of "dividends paid on ordinary shares since the formation of the company since 1894;
- profits on which income tax was paid, 23 March 1944;
- circular letters regarding the acquisitions of Ronald Jack Ltd and the Caledonian Carpet Company by A.F. Stoddard & Co Ltd;
- news cuttings;
- notes on amalgamation;
- rough notes as to a proposal to amalgamate the buinesses;
- financial proposals and notes.
Previous reference number: UGD 265/2/33/2.