Copy/draft [?] of letter from Darby to Castle admonishing him for his conduct concerning sum of £600, arrangements for Castle's marriage and wrong done to Mrs. Walsh's family. Includes note stating that Brethren pass judgement and expressing desire that [Douglas] return to communion at the South Mall.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JND/5/319
- Former ReferenceGB 133 CBA 5540 (407)
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Physical Description3 sheets