Notebook with handwritten label pasted onto cover: Book of miscellaneous notes, writer not known [actually E.C. Pressland].
The notes are under the following headings:
- Sacrifices in Leviticus, 3(-4) August 1871
- I am the Shepherd true [verses]
- Letter by J.N.D. on “Holiness through faith” by R.P. Smith (Boston, 23 July 1872)
- [A report of meetings, at which Darby was present, held in Guelph, Ontario, 18-27 September 1872, headed] Morristown, Ontario, Canada, 6 October 1872
- Instances of fours presenting our Lord Jesus Christ in His completeness on earth
- Memoranda of a reading meeting at Pellhurst Villa, Ryde on the Revelation (without the 7 churches), July 30th 1873, taken in shorthand by E.C. Pressland, who is alone responsible for this report