102 pages of a WH Smith 200 sheet A4 note pad containing handwritten daily entries detailing Daphne's Basic code programming. Content shows her process of mapping the Oramics system into computer code with some detailed entries illustrating problems and the workings toward solutions.
Handwritten daily entries detailing Daphne's Basic code programming from April through to November 1988.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2603 ORAM/2/5
- Dates of CreationApril- November 1988
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content