Loose presscuttings on various subjects relating to Emberton's work and general architectural subjects. Includes an article by Emberton, 'Prsent Conditions: a tonic for architecture', from the 'Architect's Journal', 27 Jan 1932.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1837 DES/EMB/3/7
- Dates of Creation1931-1932
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description37 cuttings pasted onto 14 loose sheets, all in large Melinex sleeve
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Presscuttings, loose and mounted on paper.
Record edited and catalogue number changed by Sue Breakell 3 August 2010.