Indexed volume, mostly containing cuttings relating to Emberton's exhibition design and shop design work of this period, including: the British Artificial Silk Exhibition at Holland Park; the Advertising Exhibition, Olympia (1927); the British section at the Philadelphia Exposition (1926); Chapman House, Stepney; Austin Reed premises, Regent Street.
Album 'Press Cuttings Book'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1837 DES/EMB/3/1
- Dates of CreationJan 1923 - Jan 1929
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 98-page volume with 253 cuttings pasted in, 17 loose press cuttings, in individual Melinex sleeves
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Bound volume, press cuttings, some loose inserts
Record edited and catalogue number changed by Sue Breakell, August 2010.