Press cuttings relating to the Advertising and Marketing Exhibition, July 1933, of which Emberton was the official architect. Volume includes a typewritten index attached to the inside front cover, and a series of letters of appreciation, including Sydney Walton, JJ Astor (Times), W M Teasdale (Allied Newspapers), Sir William Crawford (Chairman of the Exhibition), W Surrey Dane (Odhams Press), F H Bisset (British Federation of Master Printers) and S D Moyse (Claudegen Neon Signs).
Album 'Press cuttings / Advertising & Marketing / Exhibition / Olympia, 1933'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1837 DES/EMB/3/10
- Dates of Creation20 Oct 1932 - 21 Sep 1933
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 scrapbook of 37 sheets with 134 cuttings and 12 letters pasted in, all in large Melinex sleeve
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Album of press cuttings mounted on paper
Record edited and catalogue number changed by Sue Breakell, 3 August 2010.