Indexed volume relating to various of Emberton's projects or areas of interest, such as building techniques and materials and modern architecture generally. Projects include: Timothy White's; the Royal Corinthian Yacht Club; furniture and shop windows by Emberton; a proposed speedway between Boston and Skegness.
Album of press cuttings, various projects
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1837 DES/EMB/3/6
- Dates of Creation1930-1933
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 160-page scrapbook with 203 cuttings pasted in, 42 loose press cuttings, 3 loose letters, 2 pieces of miscellaneous paperwork, all in individual Melinex sleeves
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Press cuttings mounted on paper.
Record edited and catalogue number changed by Sue Breakell, 3 August 2010.