Blue paper folder of mounted cuttings relating to the Textile Section of the British Industries Fair at White City, London. Emberton designed the galleries.
File 'British Textiles / Exhibition / White City 1933
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1837 DES/EMB/3/9
- Dates of Creation20 Sep 1932 - 24 Feb 1933
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 pieces of scrapbook with 14 cuttings pasted in, all in large Melinex sleeve
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Press cuttings mounted on blue paper
Record edited and catalogue number changed by Sue Breakell, 3 August 2010.