Brochure outlines the specification of the development, designed by Emberton, and other particulars, including a plan of site. Opening page describes the publication thus: "particulars and plans of an important commercial development by the Finsbury Borough Council, comprising over 68,000 square feet of floor space in four blocks. Designed for modern offices, showrooms, warehouse and light manufacturing. Equipped with all up-to-date amenities. Ready for occupation 1954/55."
Brochure 'New Commercial Buildings, Old Street, London EC1'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1837 DES/EMB/1/13
- Dates of Creationnd (c.Mar 1954)
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionVolume, 2 copies