Newspaper cuttings on the Regent Advertising Club's exhibition, designed by Emberton, at Dorlan Hall, London, including photographs of Emberton with Lord Leverhulme in front of his model of a block of modern flats, being built on Chelsea Embankment.
File 'Regent Advertising Exhibition 1934 / Press Cuttings'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1837 DES/EMB/3/27
- Dates of Creation13 Sep - 20 Dec 1934
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 pieces of scrapbook, with 23 cuttings pasted in, all in large Melinex sleeve
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Press cuttings mounted on paper
Record edited and catalogue number changed by Sue Breakell, 6 August 2010.