Two glass negs and total of 5 reproduction prints: one of one, and four of the other. Used in Emberton's work on schemes for the redevelopment of the area around the Cathedral.
Negatives and prints of technical line drawings of St Paul's Cathedral, London
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1837 DES/EMB/1/18
- Dates of Creationnd (1950s)
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description7 pieces
Scope and Content
EMB/1/18/6-7 glass negatives
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
two glass negatives, five reproduction prints.
Record created by Sue Breakell.