Pale blue folder of cuttings on various subjects relating to debates on housing and flats, and particular developments. Some relate to projects with which Emberton was involved, some to industry and press debates in which he participated. Projects referred to include Dorset House, Marylebone; Chapman House, Stepney; Turnour House, Tait Street; and Linton House, Kensington.
File 'Flats. Housing'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1837 DES/EMB/3/11
- Dates of Creation1932-1936
- Language of MaterialFrench and English
- Physical Description7 pieces, 37 loose cuttings, all in large Melinex sleeve
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
press cuttings, some mounted on paper.
Record edited and catalogue number changed by Sue Breakell, 4 August 2010.