File of letters received by Emberton and his wife during an illness and stay in hospital, some with copy replies. Correspondents include W J Farrer, Royal Aircraft Establishment; Phyllis Barclay-Smith; Joanna ?; H A R Jubb; Charles J Mole (?), Ministry of Works; T P Bennett; G H Bosworth; E T Jones, RAF; F Brame, Simpson (Piccadilly) Ltd.; Miss M Lewendon; Sir Charles Reilly; Tom Laughton; Sir Harry F Methven; "JSB", Ministry of Aircraft Production; F C Cowderay-Dale (?); R Lloyd-Roberts, Ministry of Labour & National Service; Leonard Thompson [owner of Blackpool Pleasure Beach]; Air Marshal R S Sorley; G Englesmith; W A Ross, Ministry of Works, Edinburgh.
File 'Personal letters received while in hospital'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1837 DES/EMB/1/7
- Dates of Creation03 May - 03 July 1944
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionFile containing 36 pieces
Scope and Content
Record created by Sue Breakell.