Album of b/w photographic prints, including exhibition stands and models in garments at the 'First Exhibition of Artifical Silk Goods', Holland Park Hall, April 1926; various kiosks at the British Empire Exhibition, 1924; display stands of shoes and clothing, location unidentified; interior of a modern apartment; 'Barratt & Co' premises; and Austin Reed & Co shop.
Album of photographs of exhibition stands
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1837 DES/EMB/2/1
- Dates of Creation1924 -1926
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 album
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Bound album containing photographic prints mounted on paper.
Record amended and catalogue number changed by Sue Breakell, 29 September 2010.