Press cuttings on various subjects including Simpson (Piccadilly) Ltd, industrial exhibitions and pavilions, including Glasgow 1938, housing, and Blackpool Pleasure Beach. Also includes loose cuttings, on Blackpool, an article by Austin Reed on the Modern Shop Front; Emberton's British Rail pavilion, Glasgow 1938; and an article on Triplex flats by William Crabtree.
Album 'Simpsons / Blackpool (I)'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1837 DES/EMB/3/35
- Dates of Creation1935-1947
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 100-page scrapbook with 178 pieces stuck in, 5 loose cuttings
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Volume containing mounted press cuttings
Record edited and catalogue number changed by Sue Breakell, August 2010.