The images are reference material for Emberton's own ideas about the redevelopment of this area following wartime bomb damage.
Black and white photographic prints of St Paul's Cathedral, London and surrounding area
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1837 DES/EMB/2/13
- Dates of Creationc.1956
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description11 prints
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
black and white photographic prints
Record edited and catalogue number changed by Sue Breakell, 6 October 2010.