Mounted cuttings on loose sheets, contained in envelope bearing the title. Covering projects including the British Industries Fair 1931 and 1932 (including the British Textiles Exhibition, and stands by Emberton for British Rail and Imperial Chemical Industries), and the British Cotton Textile Exhibition at White City, 1931.
'Press cuttings / Cotton Exhibition 1931 & 1932 / General Exhibition Stands 1931-1932'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1837 DES/EMB/3/5
- Dates of CreationSep 1930 - 28 Jul 1932
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 loose cutting. 15 pieces of scrapbook with 75 cuttings pasted in. All in original folder in large Melinex sleeve.
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Press cuttings, some mounted on paper.
Record edited and catalogue number changed by Sue Breakell, 4 August 2010.