Loose cuttings on various subjects mostly related to shop design, particularly Emberton's work for stores such as Simpson, Bon Marche Liverpool, and HMV Oxford Street. There is also an article about Simpson in a Dutch magazine, 'de 8 en Opbouw', August 1937.
File of press cuttings from envelope marked 'Stores'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1837 DES/EMB/3/37
- Dates of Creation1935-1937
- Language of MaterialEnglish and
- Physical Description21 cuttings in Melinex folders and date order - in plastic bag
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Record edited and catalogue number changed by Sue Breakell, August 2010.