Mounted and loose press cuttings on various subjects including the future of housing, seaside architecture, including Oliver Hill's scheme for Frinton on Sea, and a feature from the Architects' Journal about the winning designs for the new pavilion at Bexhill-on-Sea, won by Eric Mendelsohn and Serge Chermayeff.
File 'Miscellanous cuttings / pre war'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1837 DES/EMB/3/21
- Dates of Creation1933 - 1938
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description9 loose pieces of scrapbook (including cover), with 34 cuttings pasted in, 12 loose cuttings, all in large Melinex sleeve
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Press cuttings, loose and mounted on paper.
Record edited and catalogue number changed by Sue Breakell, 6 August 2010.