Includes manuscript and typescript drafts of Emberton's letter to 'the Times' on the subject of the redevelopment of areas of the City of London destroyed by bombing, particularly the area around St Pauls cathedral; correspondence with the Editor; cuttings of other published letters to the Editor; correspondence with Dame Evelyn Sharp Deputy Secretary at the Ministry of Housing and Local Government, to whom he sent a copy of his 'Times' letter; and a press cutting about her appointment as Permanent Secretary in 1955.
File 'Correspondence in 'The Times' January 1954'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1837 DES/EMB/1/12
- Dates of Creation15 Jan 1954 - Jul 1955
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionFile containing 21 pieces
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Edited and catalogue number changed by Sue Breakell, 26 July 2010.