Two cuttings mounted in a pale blue folder, regarding the British Industries Fair at White City, designed by Emberton, and wider issues of dress and exhibition display.
File 'British Industries Fair / 1935 / Press Cuttings'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1837 DES/EMB/3/31
- Dates of CreationJan - Feb 1935
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 pieces with two cuttings pasted in, all in one large Melinex folder
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Press cuttings mounted on paper
Record edited and catalogue number changed by Sue Breakell, August 2010.