There are 8 parts to the panorama and it was intended that they be joined together to form a complete circle. The viewer would then stand in the centre and have a panoramic view of the entire scene of Battle.
Each part is around 60cm x 29cm.
Drawn on the Plateau of Mont St. Jean, they show:
- - No.1 -The farm at La Haye Saint, and more
- - No.2 - Around the orchard of La Haye Saint, and more
- - No.3 - Prominent part of the Plateau of Mont St. Jean, and more
- - No.4 - The crest of the hill on which the Imperial Guards were charged, and more
- - No.5 - The village of Braine La Leude, and more
- - No.6 - The village of Mont St. Jean, and more
- - No.7 - The Forest of Soigne, and more
- - No.8 - Road and hedge leading to Ter La Haye, and more