A series of exhibition posters relating to exhibitions with which Strachan had some involvement. Exhibitions represented are as follows:
- /1 'André Lhote: Peintures et Aquarelles de 1909 à 1918', at the Galerie Galanis, Paris, 10 August 1955-31 March 1956. Poster signed by Lhote.
- /2 'The Artist and the Book in France: Matisse to Minaux 1943-1968', Leicester, .
- /3 'Livres de Pierre Lecuire', at the Centre National D'Art Contemporain in Paris, 26 January-12 March 1973.
- /4 'Geoffrey Clarke: early engraved work and iron sculpture' at Taranman gallery, London, 9 June-15 July 1976.
- /5 'The Artist and the Book in France: 20th century painters, sculptors, engravers', at the Playhouse Gallery, Harlow, 18 September-11 October .
- /6 'Boeken van Pierre Lecuire', at the Koninklijke Bibliotheek, [The Hague], 17 January-27 February 1986.