This grouping of material consists of a mixture of typescripts and cuttings of published exhibition reviews by Strachan. Some of the reviews appeared in The Connoisseur and The Times, while others were written for unidentified publications. Exhibitions reviewed are as follows:
- /1 Depuis Bonnard exhibition at the Musée d'Art Moderne in Paris, 1957.
- /2 Exhibition of British Beaux Livres, Maltzahn Gallery, London, 1971.
- /3 Exhibition of Bronzes by Dodeigne, Buckingham Gallery, London, 1971-2.
- /4 Picart Le Doux Recent Tapestries, Archer Gallery, London, 1972.
- /5 Max Beerbohm watercolours, Piccadilly Gallery, London, 1972.
- /6 Exhibition of sculpture and drawing, including works by Armitage, Brazdys, Brown, César, Chadwick, Meadows, Germaine Richier, Wragg, Buckingham Gallery, London, n.d.
- /7 Master Sculptors, Gimpel Fils, London, 1973.
- /8 Sculpture and Drawings by Henri Laurens, 1885-1954, Hayward Gallery, London, n.d.
- /9 Eugène Dodeigne at the Buckingham Gallery, London, n.d.