Letters from Mantoux to Frank Harris on contemporary French politics.
MANTOUX ETIENNE 1913-1945ECONOMIST
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 97 COLL MISC 0480
- Dates of Creation1933-1935
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description6 letters and 2 postcards
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Etienne Mantoux (1913-1945) was the son of economic historian Paul Mantoux(1877-1956). Etienne wrote The Carthaginian Peace; or the EconomicConsequences of Mr. Keynes (1946) during World War II (1939-1945), when hewas serving as an officer in the French forces. He was killed in the finaldays of the war.
Eight items: six letters and two postcards.
Other Finding Aids
No further listrequired
Conditions Governing Use