The archive consists of papers relating to a conference on women's studies in India (1985) and women's studies courses within adult education (1980s).
Papers of Judith Condon
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Judith Condon (fl. 1980s) was a course tutor for the Workers' Educational Association (WEA) teaching women's studies.
The following publications were removed from the archive as duplicates are held in The Women's Library Printed Collections:
* Women's Studies Newsletter (new series), issues 3, 4, 11 and 12.
* Equal pay: what are you doing about it?, Department of Employment, revised edition 1974 (As at Dec 2008 classmark 344.0142153 EQU)
* Equal pay and how to get it, Ruth Lister and Marion Lowe, 1975 (As at Dec 2008 classmark 344.0142153 LIS)
* Women, work and trade union organisation, Judith Hunt and Shelley Adams, 1980 (As at Dec 2008 classmark 331.4780941 HUN)
* Do you provide equal educational opportunities?, Equal Opportunities Commission, c.1982 (As at Dec 2008 classmark 370.19345 DOY)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is available for research. Readers are advised to contact The Women's Library in advance of their first visit.
The archive was deposited by Judith Condon in 1996 as an outright gift with no access restrictions.
Other Finding Aids
The Women's Library Catalogue