Drafts and final word-processed text of ‘September sun’, Judy Gascoyne’s account of her meeting David Gascoyne and their subsequent marriage and life together.
- Two notebooks with insertions, and a short typed account dated 1983.
- Longer version, with manuscript amendments by Rhiann Gallagher, a note from whom is inserted.
- Photocopy of the preceding, with different manuscript amendments.
- Further typewritten text ‘September sun, part two’ , starting in 1984.
- Word-processed text of the opening pages, dated 1992.
- Word-processed text of the whole work, dated 1997.
The work was not published. With letters relating to the broadcast of the work as a play ‘Sun at midnight’ on BBC Radio 4, 7 Jun 2006, and letters of appreciation received by Judy Gascoyne, 2006.