Personal and literary correspondence of Gascoyne with individuals, unless otherwise stated addressed to Gascoyne or to Gascoyne and his wife Judy. Inlcludes later computer print-outs of biographical notes on some of the writers made after Gascoyne's death. Formal correspondence with publishing firms and other institutions is at Add MS 89011/6, correspondence with and of his family, and of a business nature is at Add MS 89011/8. Some draft letters by Gascoyne are to be found in his notebooks at Add MS 89011/1.
Personal and literary correspondence of Gascoyne with individuals, unless o ...
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 89011/5
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000002098.0x000001
- Dates of Creation1934-2010, n.d.
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description31 files
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)