Texts of settings of Gascoyne’s poems to music, with associated correspondence of composers requests permission to make such settings. Includes: letter from David Harold Cox enclosing his setting of ‘Orpheus in the Underworld’, 1977; letter from Ben Foskett, enclosing his settings of ‘Signs’, ‘the Cage’ and ‘Yves Tanguy’, 2000.
Texts of settings of Gascoyne’s poems to music, with associated corresponde ...
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 89011/2/10
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001598.0x000151
- Dates of Creation1977-2000
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file
- Direct Link