Final page only of a ts draft with ms annotations. Graves writes [under the heading 'Imaginary Museums'] on modernist poetry. The page bears a pasted fragment, a press cutting of the published letter, and an International Press-Cutting Bureau slip dated 9 August 1957. The page uses the verso of page 169 of a ts draft, with ms annotations in the hand of Karl Gay, of 'Goodbye to All That'.
Ts [copy, draft or unsent] letter Graves to the editor of the 'Times Literary Supplement'
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb473-rg/g/rg/g/e/19
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/G/E/19
- Dates of Creation27 July 1957
- Physical Description1 leaf