Graves writes on the subject of 'The Rubaiyyat of Omar Khayaam', mentioning Edward Fitzgerald, Omar Ali-Shah, J.C.E. Bowen and Professor Arberry
Ms [copy, draft or unsent] letter from Graves to the editor of the 'New Statesman'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/G/E/37
- Dates of Creationc January 1968
- Physical Description3 leaves
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC1600
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.
Arrived amongst the correspondence of Omar Ali-Shah and Idries Shah; placed here during cataloguing.