Some have been annotated with the names of the article the pedigree was taken from or the name of a dcotor who initiated the research. With some notes from Dr Ruth Anne Sanger.
Z pedigree charts
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 UGC 155/3/3/109
- Dates of Creationc1960s-c1970s
- Physical Description83 pages
Scope and Content
Pedigree charts were found loose and arranged together in this file.
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact the duty archivist to apply for permission to view this material.