Material relating to the work of Professor Kalmus on colour blindness. Mostly correspondence with colleagues whereby Professor Kalmus was gathering data on colour blindness.
Work of Professor Hans Kalmus
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 UGC 155/3/9/2
- Dates of Creation1946-1955
- Physical Description4 folders
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Hans Kalmus (1906-1988) was a Czech geneticist who worked in the Galton Laboratory, University College London, from the 1950s.
Contents of boxfile labelled Colour vision . The material was found in four bulky folders. The inscriptions thereon are reproduced in the catalogue entries.