Renwick's study of congenital cataracts began in 1961 and he continued to have an interest in the subject up to the early 1990s. At UGC155/3/1/3/2 Renwick records: "Cataract is quite different in that each pedigree (with few exceptions) has so far been different clinically from all others. Hence each has a subtype of its own coded in col 3 (and for convenience we name the subtype after the pedigree name)". At UGC 155/3/3/16/10/2 is Renwick's background material on cataracts. See also UGC155/3/8/4/5.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 UGC 155/3/3/16
- Dates of Creation1950s-1990s
- Physical Description35 folders