Offprint is extensively annotated and updated by Renwick. Also includes typescript draft of the article and mounted figures (often with patient's name, age, and date of sitting on reverse). File mostly contains Dr Johnstone's papers. He was Honorary Surgeon at the Worcester City and County Eye Hospital and passed notes and original correspondence (chiefly from the 1940s) on to Renwick in 1969. His paprs include: notes on patients relating to his study of cataracts, correspondence with patients (Sep 1935-Dec 1954), patient blood test results, and pedigrees.
Offprint of Familial cataract with extensive pedigree chart by Dr I Lloyd Johnstone in British Journal of Ophthalmology, July 1947, with related material
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 UGC 155/3/3/16/6/1
- Dates of Creation1935-c1969
- Physical Description2 articles (19 pages), 163 loose pages, 1 notebook (46 pages, no cover), 11 mounted sketches of eyes (16 sides)
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact the duty archivist to apply for permission to view this material.