Working papers as a member of the Welsh Hospital Board, 1970-4, and as a lay member, General Medical Council, 1976-84, and for her research on the Council.
Professor Margaret Stacey Papers
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 152 MSS.184
- Dates of Creation1961-1993
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description[ not recorded ]
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Margaret Stacey (1922- ) was Professor of Sociology at Warwick University from 1974-89, before becoming Emeritus Professor in 1989. A member of Welsh Medical Board, 1970-4, Professor Stacey also sat on the General Medical Council, from 1976-84.
Reference: Who's Who (London, 1994)
Conditions Governing Access
Access : Some published material open, but mostly closed except with Professor Stacey's permission. Please consult the archivist for details on closure periods.
An authority file exists for Professor Stacey (GB 152 AAR0983).
The collection was deposited with the Centre in 1978 by Professor Stacey.
- September 1984, 1 box of records;
- August 1994, Papers re: General Medical Council;
- November 1994, Additional papers re: GMC;
- July 1995, Additional papers re: GMC;
- September 1996, Additional papers re: GMC.