- MS 715/4;D Certificates and documents regarding his medical course at Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge and St George's Hospital, London, 1891-1898 1 volume
- MS 772;D Watercolour panoramas of Ross Island and vicinity (copies) made by J E Davis, May 1842 onboard Terror [Letter attached from Admiralty, 18 November 1908 gives Wilson permission to make the copies] typescript and holograph
- MS 1350;BJ 'The Birds of the Antarctic Regions', undated [Notes on observations of numerous species with sketches of each] 1 volume, holograph
- MS 1585/2;D Christmas card sent to Mr Buckell, with photograph of Edward Wilson
- MS 841/12;D Poem, undated ['The barrier silence' published in the South Polar Times volume 3, p151] 1 leaf, typescript
- MS 984;BJ Prayer book [Formerly belonging to Mrs E A Wilson, taken by Wilson on British National Antarctic Expedition, 1901-1904 and British Antarctic Expedition, 1910-1913, found with his body, November 1912] 1 volume
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 15 Edward Adrian Wilson/Miscellaneous
- Dates of Creation1842-1912
- Name of Creator
- Physical DescriptionCertificates, sketches, poems and ephemera
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
This material encompasses Wilson's academic achievements, sketches of Antarctica, a prayer book taken with him to the pole and recovered when his body was found by he search party in 1913 and other ephemera.
Alternative Form Available
MS 1395;D is a copy.
MS 1395;D Original held by National Museum of New Zealand, Wellington.