Includes; updated report of financial results for 1996/1997, report of financial results for April to May 1997, Arts Council self assessment report for 1996/1997 including report from Education department, investment valuations for the Frederick Ashton Appeal and Rambert Trust. File also includes letter to Brunel University from Christopher Bruce restating the relationship between the Rambert School and the Company regarding a brochure advertising the School.
Minutes and papers of Rambert Trust Limited and Ballet Rambert Limited, July 1997
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/AD/01/45
- Dates of Creation28 May 1997 - 1 July 1997
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Some records may be closed to external researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by Rambert Dance Company. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission.