Minutes and agendas for the Mercury Theatre Trust Limited meetings and Ballet Rambert Limited meetings including Annual General Meetings. Includes; touring, Arts Council funding, a revival of 'Dark Elegies' by Anthony Tudor, job descriptions for Administrative Director and Finance Director, a notice of thanksgiving service for Sir Frederick Ashton in Novermber 1988. File also includes legal statements concerning the rights to perform 'Dark Elegies'.
Minutes and papers of the Mercury Theatre Trust Limited and Ballet Rambert Limited Board meetings, 1988
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/AD/01/16
- Dates of Creation27 January 1988 - 9 December 1988
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folders
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Part of this file is closed under the Data Protection Act 1998 until January 2069
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by Rambert Dance Company. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission.