Correspondence, case papers and notes concerning the civil case pursued by Rosy Bremer, Claire Pearson, Anniko Jones and Katrina Howse following Newbury District Council's decision to remove a second caravan at Yellow Gate camp, 16 Jun 1993.
Adverse Possession Case
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 5GCW/A/09
- Dates of Creation1992-1994
- Physical Description4 folders
Scope and Content
Extensive photocopies from the Local Government Act, 1972 (Sections 100A-100J), Lewis, C, 'Judicial Remedies in Public Law' (London, 1992) and House of Lords Judgements (on the cases of Roy v. Kensington and Chelsea F.P.C., 06 Feb 1992, and O'Reilly v. Mackman, Feb-Nov 1982) have been removed.