Correspondence, court papers and manuscript notes concerning prosecution for criminal damage following direct action protest, 7 Aug 1991, described by protestors as a cleansing action, which resulted in the deportation of GCW protestor, Janet Tavner. Documents principally relate to the conviction of Sarah Hipperson. Also contains typescript statement titled 'Deportation of A Camp Woman, Past and Present' by Janet Tavner.
Cleansing Action Case
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 5GCW/A/08
- Dates of Creation1991-1993
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Press cuttings have been removed to press cuttings file.