Chapel history, 2005; Membership records 1869-1939.
Baran Chapel (Capel y Baran), Pontardawe, Swansea, records
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 D/D Ind 41
- Dates of Creation1869-2005
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialWelsh English
- Physical Description3 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Capel y Baran is a Welsh Independent chapel situated on Baran Mountain near Pontardawe, Glamorgan.
Arranged into chapel history; membership records.
Conditions Governing Access
It is the policy of the West Glamorgan Archive Service to withhold the names of depositors.
Compiled by Andrew Dulley, West Glamorgan Archive Service.
Other Finding Aids
Hard copies of the catalogue are available at the West Glamorgan Archive Service.
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright regulations apply.
All records have been retained.
Accruals are not expected.