Key's papers include newspapers, correspondence, photographs, and notes, mainly relating to his political activities.
Papers of Charles William Key
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 Dep. a. 51, c. 475-6, d. 369-73, e. 172
- Dates of Creation1925-65
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description9 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Charles William Key (1883-1964) was a politician. Details are given in Who Was Who.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were deposited in 1972 and 1975.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.