Letters (2) from G W Lamplugh (Geological Survey) re. mapping of sandstone near Peel, 16 August 1894, re. borings, opinion on whether rock is carboniferous and not Permian12 November 1899; and 1 letter (copy) on the reverse of the above from WBD to Lamplugh concerning similar work he had undertaken on Cumbrian and north Pennine geology, 15 November 1899.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 WBD/2/E/11
- Dates of Creation16 Aug 1894-15 Nov 1899
- Physical Description3 pieces