Collections by Blanche C. Wroughton relating to Berkshire churches and English fonts.
Collections by Blanche C. Wroughton
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.top.berks.a.2-4,b.8,c.26,d.16,e.16-18;top.eccles.b.34-40,c.5,d.1-4,e.2-8;top.gen.a.5,b.49-50,d.12
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Top. Berks. a. 2-4, b. 8, c. 26, d. 16, e. 16-18; Top. eccles. b. 34-40, c. 5, d. 1-4, e. 2-8; Top. gen. a. 5, b. 49-50, d. 12
- Dates of Creation19th-20th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description32 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Blanche C. Wroughton was an antiquary.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodley.ox.ac.uk).
The collection was bequeathed by Miss Wroughton in 1920.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. II, nos. 53524-55.