- photocopy of functions of International Network on Female Sexual Slavery
- photocopy of attachment to proposal 'International Feminist Networking Against the Traffic in Women'
- extract from 'Nairobi Forward-Looking Strategies for the Advancement of Women' 1985
- photocopy of some observation by the Josephine Butler Society on Criminal Law Revision Committee's final report on sexual offences (Apr 1984)
- extract from CLRC's 17th report on prostitution 'off street activities' Dec 1985
- conclusion of report stating that the placing of sex workers should not be placed outside the scope of the law
Press cuttings: some photocopies about legal brothels, 'comfort women' in South Korea, article about Kathleen Barry's book 'Female Sexual Slavery'