- 'Committee of Inquiry into the Situation of women in Europe. Resolution on the situation of women in Europe adopted by the European Parliament on 17 Jan 1984'
- 'European Parliament Working documents 1983-1984. Report tabled by the Committee of Inquiry into the Situation of Women in Europe' 5 Jan 1984
- 'Texts adopted by the Assembly. Forty-Second Ordinary Session' 26 Sep and 28 Sep-4 Oct 1990', Council of Europe, Strasbourg, 1990
- 'Assistance, support and reintegration-approaches and actions' by Denise Pouillon-Falco, Seminar on action against traffic in women and forced prostitution as violations of human rights and human dignity, European Committee for Equality between Women and Men. Council of Europe, Strasbourg, 25-27 Sep 1991
- 'Colloquy Towards greater social justice in Europe: the challenge of marginalisation and poverty' Council of Europe, Strasbourg, 3-5 Dec 1991
- 'Social exclusion and human dignity in Europe: Background report for the proposed initiative by the Council of Europe' by Katherine Duffy, De Montfort University, Council of Europe, Steering Committee on Social Policy (CDPS), Aug 1995