Wel-care - service offered by the Church of England with refuge homes providing ante-natal and post-natal support for single mothers in the Greater London area
- papers relating to the 'Dartmouth House' project, a proposed residential college for single-parent mothers (1981)
- Wel-care prayer card
- Wel-care annual reports (1963, 1963-1964, 1966, 1970)
- 75th anniversary report 1889-1964
- 'Southwark Diocesan Council for Wel-Care. Annual Report 1984-1985'
- 'The Wel-care Story 75 years of Christian Social Service in London'
- leaflets 'Do you the know the answers...', 'Who cares?', 'The Church works for the family'
- leaflet on 'The aspect of personal relationships in family and social life'
- press cutting - book review 'Care on a shoe-string'